- November 12, 2021 I gave presentations on Mercury, the Environment and Music (invited talk), Mercury Removal Mechanism, and RFCC Catalyst Exchange Analysis at the Petroleum Institute Hakodate Annual Meeting.
- August 1, 2021, under the guidance of Ehime University, we started developing a new fuel using carbon dioxide as a raw material.
- November 13, 2020 IH will announce the mercury removal device introduction and the mercury removal mechanism at the Kumamoto Convention of the Japan Petroleum Institute.
- October 27, 2020, at the Japan Petroleum Institute Nagano Conference, we made a presentation on the production of a mercury removal mechanism and a synthetic fuel (GTL) experimental device.
- June 16, 2020 At the Sakai Refinery of Cosmo Oil Co., Ltd., four mercury removal devices started operation on November 6, 2019. (Breakdown: propane, butane, light naphtha, heavy naphtha)
- March 8, 2020, I participated in an information exchange meeting held by the Ministry of the Environment regarding the international deployment of mercury countermeasure technology.
- January 24, 2019, interviewed at Ms. Maitha Al Shamsi, PhD of the United Arab Emirates Minister of State
- December 5, 2018, visit to President of Yuichi Ohashi Ehime University
- November 5, 2018, presented removal technology of mercury in Oil and Gas meeting (Houston) in the United States
- October 12, 2018, sponsored Uwajima-shi, Ehime disaster revival live broadcasting
- September 8, 2018, informed Santa Barbara University Professor Shuji Nakamura (winning Nobel Prize) of our technique having been authorized for Ehime technique prize
- May 21, 2018, Start selling Japanese shale drilling chemicals in USA
- April 1, 2018 The hydrogen sulfide removal plant (two) operated in refinery of Japan
- April 1, 2017 The hydrogen sulfide removal plant (three) operated in refinery of Japan
- November 17, 2016 IH announced the development of the hydrogen sulfide removal and mercury removal in the Japan Petroleum Institute
- November 16, 2016 The Ehime News Papers was placed for the development of the hydrogen sulfide removal of IH
- July 11, 2016 IH visited Petrovietnam and Petoroleum
- April 1, 2016 IH was registered on by a corporate member of the Japan Petroleum Institute
- August 19, 2015 IH had meeting with TELLUS of Australia about the safekeeping of mercury .
- June 13, 2015 IH had meeting with Nanobiz of New York about sale of the mercurial removal plant
- April 15, 2015 IH and CMC established” Study the hydrogen society”
- February 25, 2015 IH visited Director of nonprofit foundation Japan Petroleum Institute.
- October 27-29, 2014 IH announced the removal technology of mercury in Netherlands SPE ( Society of Petroleum Engineers)
- September 2, 2014 IH visited Mr. Dipah Kothari of general manager at Chevron Texaco Inc. Singapore
- April. 10-14,2014 IH and Imabari member of a city council had meeting for Taiwanese agriculture Bank, Giant Manufacturing and Ministry of Economy Affairs.
- June. 4, 2013 IH had the meeting with H.E. Mr. Abbas Al- Naqi, Secretary General, OAPEC
- April. 1, 2013 IH concluded Ehime University for the collaborative investigation contract.
- Feb. 2, 2013 IH had the meeting with the Taiwan Ministry of Economy for industrial waste at Taipei.
- Dec.27 2012,IH has agreed on the new business deployment in Taiwan with DC GLASS CORP of President E. T.Tsai ( the head office in Kaohsiung).
- At 2012 The paper of hydrogen sulfide removal in the biogas using metal carrier activated carbon is published at the Japan Petroleum Institute.
- At 2012 The meeting was held with Dr. Al-Bemani of Sultan Qaboos University Vice Chancellor
- At 2011 The invited lecture was carried out in 2011 at the “business strategy meeting of oil refining and petrochemistry” of the Taiwan economy industrial sponsorship.
- At 2010 Participated in highly advanced support enterprise of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.